Membership in the Canadian Council on International Law is open to anyone with an interest in public and/or private international law, without regard to profession, location or nationality. There are currently over 400 members of the CCIL from within Canada and around the world, including international legal scholars, practitioners and students, as well as judges and journalists, among others.
Membership in the CCIL provides access to the activities, facilities and networks of the Council. The main benefits of membership include:
Access to a network of professionals with similar interests;
Advance information and registration for the Annual Conference;
- Access to members-only material on the CCIL Website;
- eBulletin of news and developments in international law;
- Listing on the CCIL Membership Directory;
- Special invitations to CCIL Speakers Series events;
- 40% discount off the purchase of the Canadian Yearbook of International Law.
To become a member, click the appropriate link below:
Valid until November 2013
Already a member? To access the CCIL Members section of the website, login here.